Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sienna Miller Splits From Married Balthazar Getty

Sienna Miller Splits From Married Balthazar Getty, Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty have split, the actress tells Usmagazine.com.'I'm single at the moment, and I'm completely happy with that,' she said Fridayat the Hollywood Dominoes: VIP Launch i. ...

Sienna Miller confirms she split from Balthazar Getty: I’m happy ...Sienna Miller confirms she split from Balthazar Getty: I’m happy tobe single. Sunday November 9th, 2008 at 7:52 pm by Lucy. sienna miller SiennaMiller had confirmed she’s split from Balthazar Getty. The couple went public

Sienna Miller has broker up with boyfriend Balthazar GettySienna Miller has broker up with boyfriend Balthazar Getty - SiennaMiller: Loving the Single Life.

Sienna Miller Free to Wreck New Home Somewhere - The Hollywood Gossip Yes, Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty have officially split. Callus crazy, but we sort of saw this one coming awhile back. Like the day theyhooked up. 'I'm single at the moment, and I'm completely happy with that,' theactress said ...

The Superficial - Sienna Miller likes 'em married Sienna Miller is done with Brothers and Sisters star Balthazar Getty,according to Us Magazine:. 'I'm single at the moment, and I'm completely happywith that,' she said Friday at the Hollywood Dominoes: VIP Launch in London.

Sienna Miller And Balthazar Getty Split - Entertainment Rundown Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty called it quits. The actress tellsUsmagazine.com:. “I’m single at the moment, and I’m completely happy with that…It’snice not to have a relationship that the press constantly want to scrutinizeand ...