Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Eminem's New Video Is Out

Eminem is back with a video for his new release “We Made You,” and like a little vanishing freckle I have had on my hand since birth, I didn’t realize how much I missed him until he returned. Any masterpiece that mocks Jessica Alba, Bret Michaels and Lindsay Lohan is an automatic favorite of mine.

And speaking of celebrities I can’t tolerate, I am working on my Mischa Barton tribute as promised. I’m aware that Chris Brown’s case could technically still end up with a plea bargain, but I can’t have this Sword of Damocles hanging over my head for one more day. My word is my bond, so out of integrity, I will be doing this. I may be on a morphine drip whilst crafting my essay, but it will be done. I’m currently watching Mischa footage on YouTube in hopes of finding some ray of light upon which I can focus on and translate into two hundred positive and love-filled words. This is my punishment for over-confidence.

Oh, and I’m not sure that Eminem is ever really suitable for work, so consider yourself warned. Especially if your employer takes issue with mechanical Kim Kardashian asses.

Source: http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/2009/04/07/new-video-from-eminem/