Friday, January 30, 2009

'Twilight' Stars Speak Up on Dakota Rumors

'Twilight' Stars Speak Up on Dakota Rumors

Dakota Fanning is rumored to be starring in the "Twilight" sequel "New Moon," but nothing has been confirmed.... yet. Vamp Ashley Greene told "Extra" at last night's "Push" premiere that she's "so excited to meet her" -- watch the video to get the scoop!




Kim Kardashian: "I Am Probably Twice Jessica Simpson's Size!"

Kim Kardashian is tired of the criticism over Jessica Simpson's new controversial curves. "I was doing Super Bowl interviews for my Leather & Laces party I'm hosting down here in Tampa, Florida, and EVERYONE seems to be asking me about Jessica Simpson's alleged weight gain," she blogged. Look back at Jess' weight ups and downs over the years. Kardashian continued: "I think it's absolutely...




Angelina Jolie Wears Dress Backwards - Scientists Plead for Calm

9/11. The assassination of JFK. These were defining moments when the world as we knew it changed forever. Well, it’s happened again, except this time it’s serious.




Are Evan Rachel Wood & Mickey Rourke A Couple?

-Photo by Getty Images- It's no secret that Evan Rachel Wood has interesting taste in men -- I mean, the girl had a serious affair with rocker Marilyn Manson, for Pete's sake -- but the starlet swears that she and Mickey Rourke are not hooking up. I'm upset because I feel disrespected by the press and by Mr. Rourke," Evan, who's just about 35 years younger than him, told Rolling Stone, after media reports said she and Mick were snuggling at a SAG after-party. "Just because I'm single doesn't mean that you can take advantage of me. It's unfair that the performances might suffer because of all of these distractions." "I'm not attracted to him, he's too old for me," she added. "Nothing ever happened and nothing ever will." And Evan's rep reiterated the denial, telling UsMagazine.com, "There is absolutely no truth in these rumors. Mickey and Evan became great friends during filming and remain friends, nothing more." Okay, we get it. But you can't really blame us for thinking she might like him. He's a total upgrade from Marilyn now, isn't he?




Kimora, Russell's Divorce a Done Deal (E! Online)

E! Online - Last week, Kimora Lee Simmons gained a baby daddy. This week, she's losing a husband.




Jessica Simpson to Fans: "Stay Positive"

The singer returns to the stage in black leather pants for first time since debuting controversial curves