Thursday, February 19, 2009

3-D: Best Practices and Trends - ClickZ

In the column, " Using 3-D Photography Online ," I talked about using 3-D images and movies in e-commerce. Because I got a lot of responses about it, I thought I'd follow up with some best practices. Unfortunately, no one is really using 3-D yet, so read

NEW YORK , Feb. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL), the official airline sponsor of the 2009 Tribeca Film Festival taking place April 22 through May 3 , continues to support emerging filmmakers and independent film through the read

With the Academy Awards coming up on Sunday I though that I would weigh in with my best movies of 2008 list. 2008 was an interesting year for the movies. Indie directors helmed summer superhero movies ( The Dark Knight , Iron Man ), kids' movies read

This will be my first build. I'm a definite newbie. I presently use a Toshiba Portege laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5ghz w/ 4gb ram), but have decided to go desktop. I was originally going to by a Dell, but its current lot are all rated by read

You may have at hand many fantastic DVD movies and video files, which you definitely love very much. Also, you have a smart BlackBerry Storm and you really want to watch these DVD movies and video files on your BlackBerry and take them on the road read