Monday, February 2, 2009

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button changed Pitts views on mortality - Thaindian.com

London, February 2 (ANI): Brad Pitt has revealed that his latest film The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button has led him to change his views on mortality. The Hollywood heartthrob, who stars as a man born in his 80s, who then goes on to age backwards read

When I heard the new action-thriller Taken was PG-13 instead of the expected R, I immediately made the world's wittiest and most insightful prediction about how it was destined to suck. No one was there to hear it, so you and the fine people at read

Over winter break, one of my friends, who has a notorious taste in terrible movies, dragged me to see the movie Yes Man. Although I had heard absolutely nothing about it, I decided to give it a chance and see what Jim Carrey had up his sleeve. It is read

Zachary Levi as Chuck Bartowski in NBC's "Chuck." Don't spend so much time fiddling with your 3-D glasses Monday night that you miss the fact you're seeing an above-average episode of "Chuck." In case you hadn't noticed, 3-D is making a modest read